Aldrich - Answered a Question by MCKEEGAN (05 Jun 08 13:12)

Tallin - yes, Oslo - yes, Copehangen - yes - the others it depends where you dock. St P - you only need a visa if you are going ashore by yourself which is not recommended if you do not speak fluent Russian, port is long way from town and no taxis allowed. Do a private tour with Alla, RedOctober or Denrus if you do not want to go with the hoards from the ship. Formal means formal - suit and tie please or a tuxedo, or a jacket and tie minimum. Short sleeved shirt is not formal wear.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Talk To A Consultant

2014 - Europe & the World’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent
Europe & the World's Leading Cruise Travel Agent
Call FREEPHONE 1800 948560
or choose your cruise consultant below and give them a call…

2014 - Europe & the World’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent
  • A More Personal Service Than Booking Online
  • Essential Advice On Cabin Selections
  • They Have Access To All The Latest Deals
  • Advice On Shore Excursions And Extras
  • They Can Tailor The Cruise To Your Needs
  • Alternative Cruise Suggestions
  • Your Own Personal Consultant From Start To Finish
  • Benefit From Their First Hand Experiences

You can contact one of our consultants by calling:

Or if you prefer ask a question to our readers.

Click below for a quick quote

0800 408 6228